Visa Application


Planning to move to Hong Kong for work? As a leading work visa agent in Hong Kong, we’ll have you sorted in no time. See below to find out more about how we can help with working visa applications.

Working Visa

All non-Hong Kong residents, who want to work, either as an employee at a company in Hong Kong or as an investor in a company in Hong Kong, will require a working visa through employment or investment as entrepreneur respectively. When considering an application for a Working Visa in HK, the Immigration Department will usually examine 3 core areas:

  1. How beneficial the business of the employer is to the Hong Kong economy, trade and industry.
  2. How indispensable the proposed applicant is to that business.
  3. That a local or resident worker could not fill the position.

To support item 3 above, it is important for the company to show that the applicant can satisfy the following:

  •   He/she possesses extensive knowledge and experience in their field.
  •   He/she is highly qualified professionally.
  •   He/she possesses specialized knowledge that is indispensable to the company in Hong Kong.
  •   Works of the individual will be to the general benefit of Hong Kong.

It takes about 6 to 8 weeks to approve the working visa/ investment visa applications, successful applicants are eligible to apply for Hong Kong Identity Cards.

How We Can Help

IMMANUEL’S services include applications for the following:

  •   Employment as Professional
  •   Investment Visa as Entrepreneur in Hong Kong
  •   Admission scheme for Mainland Talents and Professional
  •   Dependent Visa
  •   Extension of Stay / Termination of Sponsorship / Change of Employment
  •   Training Visa
  •   Travel Pass
  •   APEC Business Travel Card
  •   Working Holiday
  •   China Visa

Let our work visa agents help you with your visa applications in Hong Kong today. For further details, please contact us at +852 2157 0050, email or fill out an online form here.