Establishment in China

Foreign investors can invest in China through legal or nonlegal entities. Legal entities that can be set up by foreign investors generally include wholly foreign-owned enterprises (WFOEs), equity joint ventures (EJVs), cooperative joint ventures (CJVs) and joint stock companies (JSCs).

Nonlegal entities include representative offices (ROs) and branches, as well as certain CJVs. The partnership also is available as an investment vehicle.

Please contact us for advice on details.