WORKING VISA APPLICATIONS IN HK
Planning to move to Hong Kong for work? As a leading work visa agents in HK, we’ll have you sorted in no time. See below to find out more about how we can help with working visa applications.
Working Visa/Investment Visa
All non-Hong Kong residents, who want to work, either as an employee in a company in Hong Kong or an investor in an invested company in Hong Kong, will require a, Employment visa and an Investment Visa respectively and a HKID Card whilst there are no documented qualifying criteria, educational background, relevant experience and salary level are all determining factors. When considering an application, the Immigration Department will usually examine 3 core areas:
- How beneficial the business of the employer is to Hong Kong economy, trade and industry.
- How indispensable the proposed applicant is to that business.
- That a local or resident worker could not fill the position.
To support item 3 above, it is important for the company to show that the applicant can satisfy the following:
- He/she possesses extensive knowledge and experience in their field.
- He/she is highly qualified professionally.
- He/she possesses specialized knowledge that is indispensable to the company in Hong Kong.
- Works of the individual will be to the general benefit of Hong Kong.
It takes about 6 to 8 weeks to approve the applications and usually a one-year right to stay will be given to the successfully applicants.
How we can help
IMMANUEL’S services include application for the following:
- Employment as Professional
- Investment Visa (to establish or join-in business)
- Skilled PRC residents
- Dependent Visa
- Extension of Stay/Termination of Sponsorship/Change of Employment
- Training Visa
- Travel Pass
- APEC Business Travel Card
- China Visa
Let our work visa agents help you with your visa applications in HK today. Please contact us for advice on details.
Please contact us for advice on details.