Establishment in China
Foreign investors can invest in China through legal or nonlegal entities. Legal entities that can be set up by foreign investors generally include wholly foreign-owned enterprises (WFOEs), equity joint ventures (EJVs), cooperative joint ventures (CJVs) and joint stock companies (JSCs).
Nonlegal entities include representative offices (ROs) and branches, as well as certain CJVs. The partnership also is available as an investment vehicle.
- Foreign investment enterprises (“FIE”)
- Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise (“WFOE”)
- Equity Joint Venture (“EJV”)
- Contractual or Cooperative Joint Venture (“CJV”)
- Foreign Investment Joint Stock Company(“JCS”)
- Branch of a Foreign Corporation
- Representative Office (“RO”)
Please contact us for advice on details.